Video is now one of the quickest ways to achieve top organic search results.
Video Search Engine Optimization (VSEO)
offers you one of the best opportunities to cost-effectively drive traffic to your site. With YouTube’s phenomenal popularity and with search engines returning much more than just text results, you now have an excellent opportunity to get your video ranked on YouTube as well as the first page of Google. Video is becoming one of the hottest promotion tools on the web. eMarketer is reporting that more than 66.8% of companies plan to utilize this medium to generate more business on the web.
What is Video SEO?
VSEO is the process of promoting your videos to the top of YouTube and Google as well as the other major search engines.
Gain visibility on YouTube as well as across multiple search engines
- Improve your search engine ranking
- Increase page views and repeat visits
- Reach targeted consumers by keyword
- Create impact with the power of sight, sound and motion
- See results with dedicated reporting
- Enhance competitive advantage
Video Fast Facts
It’s no secret that Google loves video. Do a search for almost anything that can be shown through a video and you’ll notice YouTube, Google Video and other video websites absolutely dominating the first page. What you might not know are these amazing behind-the-scene facts:
- 52% of all web traffic is video (according to industry watchdog, eMarketer)
- 38% of Google Universal Search results included video (Comscore)
- More than 70% of all web visitors watch online video (according to NY Times)
- The average YouTube visitor spends 27 minutes watching video per day
- The search engines visit video sites every few minutes-so your videos appear in Google, Yahoo and MSN just MINUTES after you submit, not days or weeks
- Because video is so popular, video links and clips often show up before other content
2414 Ralph Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11234